The 桃县 采购部门 is constantly looking for suppliers of the varied goods and services it procures. 我们买什么?? 几乎所有的. The business of the county government consumes large amounts of goods and services.
具体地说, the purchasing department is responsible for the acquisition of materials, 供应, 设备, various services including architectural and engineering services and public work projects (excluding road and bridge projects which are handled by the County Engineer).
The 桃县 采购部门 manages and coordinates all phases of the competitive solicitation process, 包括:
- Vendor research on behalf of county departments
- Pre-bid conferences and meetings with vendors and contractors
- Assisting departments in developing bid specifications and scopes of work
- Bid document preparation
- Coordination of required advertising and other statutory requirements
- Preparation of award recommendations
- Issuance of award notices and notices to proceed
- Contract preparation (including change orders)
- Reviews of vendor requests for payment.
The purchasing department works hard to provide a fair and impartial environment to allow all vendors an opportunity to compete for the county's business.
Any business enterprise desiring to be listed on the county's Vendor List may do so by registering on our site - 注册 作为供应商
It is the responsibility of the vendor to keep current the name and address of their firm.
There are three ways to ensure you know what is being bid, as well as the date and time of the bid closing.
- All bids will be advertised on the 桃县 website. 查看投标机会
- Formal written bids in any amount that exceeds $10,000 in value are published in the official newspaper of 桃县, 领袖论坛报.
- You may also visit the purchasing department between the hours of 9 a.m. 还有5p.m. Monday through Friday, to view bids. 当时, you may request a bid package for any open bid for which you feel confident that your firm may offer competitive bids.
Depending on the project projected budget; 桃县 may charge a fee for plans and specifications.
Bids are publicly opened on the advertised date, time shown on the bid sheet and newspaper advertisement, in the office of the 桃县 采购部门 (unless otherwise advertised).
The purchase order or contract may be awarded to the lowest bidder who meets or exceeds what was prescribed.
When it is in the county's best interest, the county reserves the right to reject any and all bids.